Import your CMM data
Create ballooned inspection prints from PDF, TIF, AutoCAD, CATIA, CREO, Solid Edge and SolidWorks drawing formats, and balloon 3D CATIA Models.
The combination of InspectionXpert with the new CMMXpert add-on gives quality departments a way to quickly merge their CMM report values into their inspection drawings and create professional and complete inspection reports.
CMMXpert enables users to import measurement results from their CMM routines and reconcile them with the expected values from the InspectionXpert project to create a complete inspection report.
Highlight Your Results
- InspectionXpert compares the required value with the active value and then highlights the measured value as In Tolerance, Out of Tolerance or Marginally Within Tolerance.
- InspectionXpert shades the measurement cell and the dimension in the drawing green, red or yellow, respectively, based on your settings.
- You can even choose a marginal pass percentage to determine what will be considered Marginally Within Tolerance.
Multiple CMM Formats
InspectionXpert’s new CMMXpert is unique in that it can import results from almost any CMM program, saving inspectors hours of frustration, and eliminating manual transcription of results data into inspection report forms. The following formats are available out of the box:
Metrosoft CM Delimited
OGP - Smart Scope
OGP - MeasureMind
QC 5000 - IK 5000
Tarus - TDR
CMMXpert's powerful template editor makes it easy to import data from other systems. Don't see your CMM file type here? No problem, contact us for even more files types that can be supported with CMMXpert.
Export Your Measurements
- InspectionXpert will export your color-coded drawing to a PDF and you can export your actual measured values as color coded cells or text to your Inspection Report.
- With your Excel reports you can easily create sophisticated formulas, charts and statistical analysis for enhanced reporting results.
- Results captured with CMMXpert can also be published to our integration partners including Net-Inspect and CEBOS MQ-1.
- CMMXpert is available for both InspectionXpert for PDF and InspectionXpert OnDemand.